Ummm, no I did not shock really. I don't know.
It's about my friend. She's a girl. Yesterday, my friends told me that 'this girl' has done something that doesn't fit with the Indonesian culture. This 'something' called as free sex. Perhaps, in your country it doesn't matter, but sex before marriage is forbidden in Indonesia.
About 'this girl', they knew it from 'this girl's' phone. Messages.
I've heard this for hundreds times, but I always shocked. You know, 'this girl' not only had sex with her boyfriend but she did it with another guy that I don't even know whether she knew him or not. Or just an acquaintance of cyberspace.
Sometimes, I feel sorry for his mother. She made a great sacrifices for his daughter, but her daughter always lie to her. Her daughter always tell her that she want to go out to do her homework, but then she went to internet cafe and did 'mistakes'. Her mom knew her lies, but she didn't care what her mom said.
I don't want to be friends with her again. But I felt like I was an evil. Then I decided to just say "Hi!" and smile as I can if I inadvertently meet her because ummm, I shudder whenever I met her.
What a girl.






No comments:
Post a Comment