August 11, 2011

Breakfast. Break The Fasting.

This afternoon, I had iftar with my friends of Eleven Science Two at Pondok Cabe though I'm not fasting because I got my period. The event was started at 5pm, but I came late. At 5pm I just started to took a shower, and finished at 5.20pm. Ha!
After took a shower, I change my clothes as fast as I could. Then I left. I decided to got there through UGM valley. But that was a wrong choice. The traffic was so terrible and I stuck in traffic till the call to prayer rang out. And it destroyed my mood immediately. Plus I remember I didn't bring my camera. Huh!
I was in a mess when I got there. My friends told me that I was not in a good look, but who cares? At least I was lucky I could up there. Haha. I ate my food, and finish. When I finish my food, the event was finished too. Good. Now, what's the point of having iftar together? We had no conversation yet. Huhuhu. Don't you guys know that I miss you? Ah at least we had took some picture.
Yeahs! This is the fastest fast-breaking I ever attended. Can we meet again next time, pals? huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment